Operation Khaos 2009- Present
Welcome to Operationkhaos.com

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, and as a result cannot view every section. If you wish to apply for membership to opK, please register and look for the application process at the top of the forums. Then follow the instructions listed within.

Thanks,

opK staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Operationkhaos.com

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, and as a result cannot view every section. If you wish to apply for membership to opK, please register and look for the application process at the top of the forums. Then follow the instructions listed within.

Thanks,

opK staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hacking the ps3

Go down

Hacking the ps3 Empty Hacking the ps3

Post by Havoc 10/30/2010, 12:41 pm

Alright Heaton requested this so ill put up what i know about the hack and how to do it.

First you are going to need:

a ps3 thats on 3.41 firmware( im not sure but i believe it can be lower)
a somewhat fast computer and the knowledge of a computer would be nice

Alright this is where it becomes your choice, you can hack the ps3 with multiple devices:
-a Ti-84 silver or just a Ti-84 calculator - Easily Hackable but if you don't have this already its close to $130
-an ipod touch 1st gen or iphone 2-3g - Very difficult if you don't know what your doing but if you have some knowledge about the ipod and open ssh then you should be good with this method
-Most android phones- ill post up later what the models are and ill figure out if they are easily hackable or not, i believe they are because ill you have to do is put an app on it and run it.
-and last but not least you can go the expensive route and buy a 40 dollar usb hacker

now i would go with anything that you already have- if you have lets say the calculator and the ipod, i would go with the calculator because all you have to do is put a simple flash application on it to hack the ps3

ill post up more later i got to go right now

alright so what you need to do is to find the software for your choice of hacking

Go to ps3-hacks.com and you will be able to find the software pretty easily

ill create the tutorials on here for the ipod touch and the Ti-84 but if you want one for the android youll have to see if they have a tutorial for your model on ps3 hacks.

Havoc
MW2 Cpt
MW2 Cpt

https://operationkhaos.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum