Operation Khaos 2009- Present
Welcome to Operationkhaos.com

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, and as a result cannot view every section. If you wish to apply for membership to opK, please register and look for the application process at the top of the forums. Then follow the instructions listed within.

Thanks,

opK staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Operationkhaos.com

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, and as a result cannot view every section. If you wish to apply for membership to opK, please register and look for the application process at the top of the forums. Then follow the instructions listed within.

Thanks,

opK staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do PS3 controller sticks wear out? I know I'm not getting worse

3 posters

Go down

Do PS3 controller sticks wear out? I know I'm not getting worse Empty Do PS3 controller sticks wear out? I know I'm not getting worse

Post by Senpai 9/6/2011, 1:50 pm

Do PS3 controller sticks ever 'get loose' or wear out? I'm starting to have a lot of trouble acquiring targets in BF-BC2 and flying helos with any degree of accuracy. I *know* I'm not getting older, so it has to be my controller, right?

Senpai
Can't stop Posting
Can't stop Posting

Humor : Battlefield 3 (PS3)

Back to top Go down

Do PS3 controller sticks wear out? I know I'm not getting worse Empty Re: Do PS3 controller sticks wear out? I know I'm not getting worse

Post by Mormon 9/6/2011, 4:06 pm

I would imagaine so. I'm not on PS3 but I have just about killed my xbox controller's joysticks
Mormon
Mormon
opK post Vet
opK post Vet

Humor : Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, Gears of War 3, Modern Warfare 3

Back to top Go down

Do PS3 controller sticks wear out? I know I'm not getting worse Empty Re: Do PS3 controller sticks wear out? I know I'm not getting worse

Post by hitman198309 9/11/2011, 2:00 pm

Yes they do wear out if you play alot. Especially if you use alot of pressure on the sticks!
hitman198309
hitman198309
opK Sr Member
opK Sr Member

Humor : So I was drunk sitting in a bar....

http://www.operationkhaos.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Senpai 9/11/2011, 10:13 pm

Ok, well, having heard that, I'm going to need to invest in another controller if I ever have any hope of being a master Battlefield Apache gunner! Wink

Senpai
Can't stop Posting
Can't stop Posting

Humor : Battlefield 3 (PS3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down