Operation Khaos 2009- Present
Welcome to Operationkhaos.com

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, and as a result cannot view every section. If you wish to apply for membership to opK, please register and look for the application process at the top of the forums. Then follow the instructions listed within.

Thanks,

opK staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Operationkhaos.com

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, and as a result cannot view every section. If you wish to apply for membership to opK, please register and look for the application process at the top of the forums. Then follow the instructions listed within.

Thanks,

opK staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic the gathering

+4
opK Heaton
PhAnToM_PhRaG
DADEdt05
opKGunslinga
8 posters

Go down

Magic the gathering Empty Magic the gathering

Post by opKGunslinga 1/12/2011, 3:15 pm

ne one play this me an schism been throwing down but we need sum more ppl on this

opKGunslinga
opK post Vet
opK post Vet

Back to top Go down

Magic the gathering Empty Re: Magic the gathering

Post by DADEdt05 1/12/2011, 5:31 pm

Never heard of it ost a vid up or link what is it about>?
DADEdt05
DADEdt05
opK Founder
opK Founder

Humor : Socom,GOW,Maddden Kill Or be Killed

http://www.OperationKhaos.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PhAnToM_PhRaG 1/12/2011, 6:34 pm

Use to play the card game way back when was fun at the time.....
PhAnToM_PhRaG
PhAnToM_PhRaG
Admin/Leader
Admin/Leader

Humor : The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.

Back to top Go down

Post by opK Heaton 1/13/2011, 9:08 am

I remember this game. I use to love making fun of people who sat there and played this in the lunchroom at school.
opK Heaton
opK Heaton
Wii Leader

Humor : They say laughter's the best medicine but I think it causes cancer!

Back to top Go down

Post by hitman198309 1/13/2011, 3:15 pm

opK Heaton wrote:I remember this game. I use to love making fun of people who sat there and played this in the lunchroom at school.

LMAO I did the same thing!
hitman198309
hitman198309
opK Sr Member
opK Sr Member

Humor : So I was drunk sitting in a bar....

http://www.operationkhaos.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MEATBALLS 1/13/2011, 9:49 pm

haha me too...these were the kids that my friends and i would throw our mashed potatoes at..lol
MEATBALLS
MEATBALLS
Admin/Leader
Admin/Leader

Humor : COD, FIFA, Elder Scrolls, Mass Effect.....ya know the fun stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by opK Heaton 1/13/2011, 10:16 pm

They had a store in the mall with tables set up to play Magic and Pokomon. Grown men(like in there 30's or 40's) would get serious about this game playing agaisnt a 12 year old. It sounded like they were speaking a different language. My friends and me gathered baseball cards, regular playing cards, pokomon cards, and magic cards andsat nextto them and made up our own game and they got so p'd off. It was great.

Let's not forget I was around 15 or 16 when I did this.
opK Heaton
opK Heaton
Wii Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by CATabolic 1/14/2011, 9:13 am

Wierd thing is ...... my friend and I went to "Top Deck Gaming" last Saturday and they were having a Yugioh tournament. We saw 3 grown MEN in there; Playing Yugioh with 12 year old kids! (just like you were saying) I couldn't believe it, we were in shock affraid

My friend pointed at one of the men, and he noticed us pointing. I didn't care. I said, "What the F*$K are grown men doing in here playing cards with little kids?"
I dunno, I try to keep my cool, but I had NO problem pointing out the grown men and LOUDLY asking why there isn't an AGE LIMIT at these types of tournaments. All I got was a shoulder shrug.

One guy started to walk over and I could tell just by the empty look in his eyes that his mental capacity was AT or BELOW the average age of the kids in there. I knew we had to leave. The wierdo store owner was looking at me like ..... hey, that's my Friend ! Mad and I was getting more angry by the minute.

I dunno, I think Pokemon and Yugioh is total BULLSHIT when grown MEN are allowed to play - in person, with little children.
I can't IMAGINE my friend and I pulling out our "decks" and joining in the tournament. Suspect

There's another side too. When I got home, my husband said, "maybe they had kids in the tournament"
NO !!! These men were competitors, thoroughly engaged in playing and trading cards.
They were speaking another language ! just like Cheaton said.
CATabolic
CATabolic
opK Sr Member
opK Sr Member

Humor : Get Rich - or blow myself up tryin'

Back to top Go down

Post by PhAnToM_PhRaG 1/14/2011, 11:22 am

Weird I'm pretty sure that kind of stuff is illegal in most states Cat. Surely these grown dudes can't get enjoyment out of kicking a little kids ass at a card game or in turn how they feel if a 10 year old beats them down. I guess where you guys live it was more of a big thing than it was here I don't think they had stores to go play at or anything like that.
PhAnToM_PhRaG
PhAnToM_PhRaG
Admin/Leader
Admin/Leader

Humor : The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.

Back to top Go down

Post by opKGunslinga 1/16/2011, 2:08 am

for ne one who doesnt kno what it is its basically a mature version of yugioh...magic the gathering used to be on espn back in the day people played it professionally...plus i just won my first gb today on magic record is 1-1

opKGunslinga
opK post Vet
opK post Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by opK Heaton 1/16/2011, 3:14 pm

opKGunslinga wrote:for ne one who doesnt kno what it is its basically a mature version of yugioh...magic the gathering used to be on espn back in the day people played it professionally...plus i just won my first gb today on magic record is 1-1

......ummm.....hmmm.....this is def going into a video. Magic Gunslinga!!!
opK Heaton
opK Heaton
Wii Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RottenSkrog 3/8/2011, 12:25 pm

Damn you guys are pricks LOL I had my day in MTG from grade school up till high school. I would have frEAKING car bombed your ass for throwing potatoes you ass hole lmao. I guess i never played in the lunch room at school or anything. Mostly friends and I would get all fucked up on drugs and play if no parties were happening. It turned out to be a decent investment as well. i quit playing twice and both times I sold/traded my cards for almost a grand in cash/items.
As a MTG player i would prefer to separate MTG freaks with 50yr old yugioh players lmao. It wasn't as cartoony or directed at kids, it was more for fans of fantasy settings.
I still stand impressed at the game for strategic reasons. Some of the things my friends and I came up with for combos and strats were crazy and game breaking in the day. I guess now it's a whole new game, idk, idc
RottenSkrog
RottenSkrog
opK post Vet
opK post Vet

Humor : Um. . . What?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum