Operation Khaos 2009- Present
Welcome to Operationkhaos.com

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, and as a result cannot view every section. If you wish to apply for membership to opK, please register and look for the application process at the top of the forums. Then follow the instructions listed within.

Thanks,

opK staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Operationkhaos.com

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, and as a result cannot view every section. If you wish to apply for membership to opK, please register and look for the application process at the top of the forums. Then follow the instructions listed within.

Thanks,

opK staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alright BF3 Gamers, time to put serious time back into gaming here.

2 posters

Go down

Alright BF3 Gamers, time to put serious time back into gaming here. Empty Alright BF3 Gamers, time to put serious time back into gaming here.

Post by Somebodyshootme 4/26/2013, 1:57 am

Regardless of my absence, I feel a big part of opK has been missing. Everyone from KO is a plank owner here at opK as well as those that went through the FW saga. The one thing that we always kept throughout all three clans was a definitive day and time we got online together and played. Some of us had family things to do, others had work stuff, and a few had youth to keep us away from gaming at some points. Well, now we will start playing as the clan we are and should be.

On Wednesday and Thursday nights I am calling each PS3 clan mate to get online playing BF3 after 10pm EST. Now with my work situation I may be later, but I will be on. There is no reason I see that will prevent us for rebuilding the broken foundation that the PS3 side has crumbled too. It may just be two of us, it may be ten of us, but we got to start somewhere. We will recruit along the way.

We don't need to do any super serious leagues or tourney. We just need to get back to the root of gaming. Having fun, frEAKING around and fragging n00bs. Plain and simple. The mantra of what Operation Khaos was founded on.
Somebodyshootme
Somebodyshootme
opK Sr Member
opK Sr Member

Humor : Funny like a one legged man in an arse kicking contest

Back to top Go down

Alright BF3 Gamers, time to put serious time back into gaming here. Empty Re: Alright BF3 Gamers, time to put serious time back into gaming here.

Post by PhAnToM_PhRaG 4/26/2013, 2:10 pm

well said we do tuesdays and thursdays over here on the xbox side
PhAnToM_PhRaG
PhAnToM_PhRaG
Admin/Leader
Admin/Leader

Humor : The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.

Back to top Go down