Operation Khaos 2009- Present
Welcome to Operationkhaos.com

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, and as a result cannot view every section. If you wish to apply for membership to opK, please register and look for the application process at the top of the forums. Then follow the instructions listed within.

Thanks,

opK staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Operationkhaos.com

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, and as a result cannot view every section. If you wish to apply for membership to opK, please register and look for the application process at the top of the forums. Then follow the instructions listed within.

Thanks,

opK staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Competitive and Casual Game Play

2 posters

Go down

Competitive and Casual Game Play Empty Competitive and Casual Game Play

Post by HITMANv2 10/15/2011, 11:32 am

This is just an idea that ran by my mind this morning, I am lacking sleep since I decided to play till 3:45 am yesterday. In essence I would like to put the difference between competitive and Casual players and how the clan should operate.* Again this is just an opinion I am open minded you can tell me I am wrong or that the idea is just ludicrous.*

Competitive Gaming with opK
- Should include a relaxed try-out period which is basically a week or so gaming with the clan; where they prove they are team players, and have the free will of playing with us when we invite them to our games. *Similar to what some of us experienced in another clan but it is a reasonable method*
- The recruits should be evaluated primarily by the competitive game players and secondarily by anyone in our clan during public/ or private matches.

Casual Gaming with opK
- This should be more relaxed than competitive gaming. Pretty simple, the person interested in joining opK should register on our website and play with us. Then we assess his maturity, and how well he gets along with the clan.
- Casual Players have a slight advantage of being in the competitive team because we'll know how he or she plays.

*There should not be an age rule, but there should be counts or strikes if you like that word better. If anyone has an issue with another player speak with the xbox/ps3 leader,captain, admins, and founders depending on who you are more comfortable speaking with and what console you play.*

This can be edited but this is not a bad template.
HITMANv2
HITMANv2
opK Sr Member
opK Sr Member

Humor : Gears of War 3

Back to top Go down

Competitive and Casual Game Play Empty Re: Competitive and Casual Game Play

Post by Dusk198 10/15/2011, 6:10 pm

Hey man I like it, he age limit could help maybe for competitive opk teams, but it shouldn't matter with the casual. Nice post hit.
Dusk198
Dusk198
Can't stop Posting
Can't stop Posting

Humor : Halo,GOW,COD, BattleField

http://operationkhaos.com/

Back to top Go down

Competitive and Casual Game Play Empty Re: Competitive and Casual Game Play

Post by HITMANv2 10/15/2011, 6:42 pm

Thanks man the more feedback would be pretty cool
HITMANv2
HITMANv2