Operation Khaos 2014
Welcome to Operationkhaos.com

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, and as a result cannot view every section. If you wish to apply for membership to opK, please register and look for the application process at the top of the forums. Then follow the instructions listed within.

Thanks,

opK staff

[opK] is a Multi-Platform Gaming Clan For Playstation 3 & Xbox 360

HomeAppRegisterLog in
____Welcome To Operation Khaos!!_______Where Gaming Is Not A Crime!_______We stand for Honor, Respect,Family & 100% Legit Gaming_____Gears of war Judgment_____ Look alive opK Gamers is back

Share | 

Should they Reboot Resident Evil or Stick to the original story?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Reboot or Not
Start the game over already. Reboot.
75%
 75% [ 3 ]
No Chris or Leon, noooooo! No Reboot!!
25%
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
opK Heaton
Wii Leader

Humor : They say laughter's the best medicine but I think it causes cancer!

PostSubject: Should they Reboot Resident Evil or Stick to the original story?   February 8th 2011, 11:20 pm

I think Resident Evil would go a lot better with a new look and cast.

Devin93
opK Founder
opK Founder

Humor : Killzone 3, SOCOM 4

PostSubject: Re: Should they Reboot Resident Evil or Stick to the original story?   February 9th 2011, 1:14 am

I never really played much of resident evil. There is a rumor going around that the developers who made socom: confrontation (Slant Six) are going to develop a new Resident Evil. That has yet to be confirmed tho.

Back to top Go down
PhAnToM_PhRaG
Admin/Leader
Admin/Leader

Humor : The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.

PostSubject: Re: Should they Reboot Resident Evil or Stick to the original story?   February 9th 2011, 3:08 am

Devin93 wrote:
There is a rumor going around that the developers who made socom: confrontation (Slant Six) are going to develop a new Resident Evil. That has yet to be confirmed tho.

I feel bad for the RE fans if Slant Sux is gonna make one

"The blood of my enemies is the milk of my harvest."

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard."

Back to top Go down
Devin93
opK Founder
opK Founder

Humor : Killzone 3, SOCOM 4

PostSubject: Re: Should they Reboot Resident Evil or Stick to the original story?   February 9th 2011, 3:13 am

PhAnToM_PhRaG wrote:
Devin93 wrote:
There is a rumor going around that the developers who made socom: confrontation (Slant Six) are going to develop a new Resident Evil. That has yet to be confirmed tho.

I feel bad for the RE fans if Slant Sux is gonna make one

lol they could potentially ruin the series. which would suck. maybe if they spend a little more time with this game and actualy TEST it, lol

Back to top Go down
PhAnToM_PhRaG
Admin/Leader
Admin/Leader

Humor : The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.

PostSubject: Re: Should they Reboot Resident Evil or Stick to the original story?   February 9th 2011, 3:24 am

Yeah cause we know we all loved the Socom Confrontation Beta we've been playing for the past few years

"The blood of my enemies is the milk of my harvest."

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard."

Back to top Go down
Brutus_GOD
opK post Vet
opK post Vet

Humor : Battlefield 3, Gears Of War 3,Final Fantasy 13-2,Resident Evil Operation Racoon City

PostSubject: Re: Should they Reboot Resident Evil or Stick to the original story?   February 9th 2011, 5:52 am

RE 5 to me was the best CO-OP GAME ever to me
i realy enjoyed playing it and i am still playing it
i hope they keep up with that
they may add a little more horror to it!!

Back to top Go down
opK Heaton
Wii Leader

Humor : They say laughter's the best medicine but I think it causes cancer!

PostSubject: Re: Should they Reboot Resident Evil or Stick to the original story?   February 9th 2011, 9:50 am

I'm ready for some game mergers. Let's give Leon a shotgun in a Silent Hill infested with zombies.

Schwarzvald
Can't stop Posting
Can't stop Posting

Humor : Killzone 3

PostSubject: Re: Should they Reboot Resident Evil or Stick to the original story?   February 13th 2011, 2:11 pm

Resident Evil has been shit for a few years now, it went down hill after 4. I tolerated four because it was a change of pace, they tried to go into a new direction storywise and I didn't mind it too much because the gameplay was solid but they started to deviate away from the puzzle solving and decent parts of RE.

Five was complete and utter shit though. The story was terrible, it felt rushed and was too over the top. They basically slaughtered the original story and went with an action hero ending. Resident Evil without Umbrella and the zombies feels just like a generic action game. The gameplay was the same exact thing as four, but with less. It didn't feel like Resident Evil, at least not the RE that I remember. The most horrifying thing in the entire game was the game itself; I'm glad I didn't buy it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should they Reboot Resident Evil or Stick to the original story?   

Back to top Go down

Should they Reboot Resident Evil or Stick to the original story?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1