Operation Khaos 2009- Present
Welcome to Operationkhaos.com

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, and as a result cannot view every section. If you wish to apply for membership to opK, please register and look for the application process at the top of the forums. Then follow the instructions listed within.

Thanks,

opK staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Operationkhaos.com

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, and as a result cannot view every section. If you wish to apply for membership to opK, please register and look for the application process at the top of the forums. Then follow the instructions listed within.

Thanks,

opK staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Firmware 3.56...let the battle begin!

4 posters

Go down

Firmware 3.56...let the battle begin! Empty Firmware 3.56...let the battle begin!

Post by Original-JC 1/27/2011, 12:06 pm

http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/ps3-firware-356-live-breaks-jailbreak-security/

GREAT NEWS and update on "The War on Cheaters" this update is the first of many to help stop cheaters and jailbroken PS3's to access the PSN...I did some research on the hacker websites and they are frantic about this and are telling everyone with a jailbroken ps3 to not update...Im sure the hackers will break it, but sony will have another update ready....

WITH ALL THIS SAID... SOCOM TODAY!
Original-JC
Original-JC
opK Founder
opK Founder

Humor : SOCOM, NHL 11

http://www.operationkhaos.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Firmware 3.56...let the battle begin! Empty Re: Firmware 3.56...let the battle begin!

Post by hitman198309 1/28/2011, 12:34 am

And yet we still got our azzes handed to us by cheaters! YEAAAAAHHHHH!
hitman198309
hitman198309
opK Sr Member
opK Sr Member

Humor : So I was drunk sitting in a bar....

http://www.operationkhaos.com

Back to top Go down

Firmware 3.56...let the battle begin! Empty Re: Firmware 3.56...let the battle begin!

Post by Devin93 2/5/2011, 12:12 pm

I hate hackers. I don't care if the ps3 got jailbroken its just that it ruins online multi-player.
Devin93
Devin93
opK Founder
opK Founder

Humor : Killzone 3, SOCOM 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Schwarzvald 2/13/2011, 9:20 am

Hate to break it to you guys but Sony accidentally tweeted their 40 digit jailbreak code for the PS3, again. A user on twitter tricked one of the staff into tweeting it apparently. Google the story, it's out there.
Schwarzvald
Schwarzvald
Can't stop Posting
Can't stop Posting

Humor : Killzone 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Devin93 2/13/2011, 12:40 pm

Lol I saw that dru. It's kinda embarrasing for the guy that did it.
Devin93
Devin93
opK Founder
opK Founder

Humor : Killzone 3, SOCOM 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum