Operation Khaos 2009- Present
Welcome to Operationkhaos.com

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, and as a result cannot view every section. If you wish to apply for membership to opK, please register and look for the application process at the top of the forums. Then follow the instructions listed within.

Thanks,

opK staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Operationkhaos.com

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, and as a result cannot view every section. If you wish to apply for membership to opK, please register and look for the application process at the top of the forums. Then follow the instructions listed within.

Thanks,

opK staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fable III

4 posters

Go down

Fable III Empty Fable III

Post by DADEdt05 11/11/2010, 12:01 pm

Anyone have this game i hear its alot of interesting things going on!!!
DADEdt05
DADEdt05
opK Founder
opK Founder

Humor : Socom,GOW,Maddden Kill Or be Killed

http://www.OperationKhaos.com

Back to top Go down

Fable III Empty Re: Fable III

Post by MEATBALLS 11/15/2010, 10:14 am

i beat it...too short in my opinion fable 2 was waaaaay better
MEATBALLS
MEATBALLS
Admin/Leader
Admin/Leader

Humor : COD, FIFA, Elder Scrolls, Mass Effect.....ya know the fun stuff

http://www.operationkhaos.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bioriox 11/16/2010, 2:10 am

theres no way you got the experience of the fable franchise playing it 10 hours lol.. theres 2 whole different games in this thing.. the main story quests... and the hundred other side quests.. the side quests actually unlock several new areas, items and experience! (if you do them..) not only that.. but the game doesnt end with the end of the "story" after the last boss battle your main objective becomes running the kingdom!

ive played through the story mode once just to play through it.. but thats the thing about fable games.. theyre always better the 2nd or 3rd time around! you pick up so many things you missed the first time.. (which is HIGHLY possible! and its prlly happened countless times)

anyways.. i thought it was really good =] wasnt much for the whole Camp O' Duty: Sack Flops drama so i picked up fable 3 instead!.. im ready for something new.. and call of duty is very stubbon on not wanting to change.......

bioriox
opK post Vet
opK post Vet

Humor : yes please.

https://facebook.com/rionthelion14

Back to top Go down

Post by opK Heaton 11/16/2010, 3:32 am

Man I really want to finish Fable 2 but by the time I get online everyone's there playing Black Ops so of course I jump in with them. Plus I haven't even scratched the suface of the campaign mode yet and by the time I get to the zombies I'll be one myself.
opK Heaton
opK Heaton
Wii Leader

Humor : They say laughter's the best medicine but I think it causes cancer!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum