Operation Khaos 2014
Welcome to Operationkhaos.com

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, and as a result cannot view every section. If you wish to apply for membership to opK, please register and look for the application process at the top of the forums. Then follow the instructions listed within.

Thanks,

opK staff

[opK] is a Multi-Platform Gaming Clan For Playstation 3 & Xbox 360

HomeAppRegisterLog in
____Welcome To Operation Khaos!!_______Where Gaming Is Not A Crime!_______We stand for Honor, Respect,Family & 100% Legit Gaming_____Gears of war Judgment_____ Look alive opK Gamers is back
Share | 

What do you use to view system files on your droid?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PhAnToM_PhRaG
Admin/Leader
Admin/Leader

Humor: The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.

PostSubject: What do you use to view system files on your droid?   Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:33 pm

What is out there to view the system files of your phone on the computer. I would like something so that I can edit the files on my computer and then move them back over. I can see everything on my computer right now except the system files and it's starting to tick me off I know it can't be this hard but I'm tired of trying gonna give myself a couple days and get back on it.

"The blood of my enemies is the milk of my harvest."

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard."

Back to top Go down
Havoc
MW2 Cpt
MW2 Cpt

PostSubject: Re: What do you use to view system files on your droid?   Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:22 am

Check to see if your phone has a ssh input somewhere or download an app for it. The only way to see the system files is with ssh or (if your phone isn't encrypted) through a usb which im pretty sure they wouldn't make it easily accessible

Admin/Leader
Admin/Leader

Humor: The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.

PostSubject: Re: What do you use to view system files on your droid?   Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:13 am

yeah i used open ssh with my iphone

"The blood of my enemies is the milk of my harvest."

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard."

Back to top Go down

What do you use to view system files on your droid?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Operation Khaos 2014 ::  :: -

PS4 Release Date by - PS4Playstation4.com

ShoutMix chat widget
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forums