Operation Khaos 2014
Welcome to Operationkhaos.com

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, and as a result cannot view every section. If you wish to apply for membership to opK, please register and look for the application process at the top of the forums. Then follow the instructions listed within.

Thanks,

opK staff

[opK] is a Multi-Platform Gaming Clan For Playstation 3 & Xbox 360

HomeAppRegisterLog in
____Welcome To Operation Khaos!!_______Where Gaming Is Not A Crime!_______We stand for Honor, Respect,Family & 100% Legit Gaming_____Gears of war Judgment_____ Look alive opK Gamers is back

Share | 

The Android!!! The most superior phone out there!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
opK Heaton
Wii Leader

Humor : They say laughter's the best medicine but I think it causes cancer!

PostSubject: The Android!!! The most superior phone out there!   October 22nd 2010, 12:36 pm

Let those guys in the other forum have their phone talking about their Iphones and let's get to a real subject.......The Android System. If you have advice or questions about anything from emulators and ROMS to Market Applications(For Free!!) then drop a line here.

PhAnToM_PhRaG
Admin/Leader
Admin/Leader

Humor : The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.

PostSubject: Re: The Android!!! The most superior phone out there!   October 22nd 2010, 12:40 pm

Hell yeah droid is where it's at.....I've owned a iphone and a droid and the droid is by far superior

"The blood of my enemies is the milk of my harvest."

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard."

Back to top Go down
opK Heaton
Wii Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Android!!! The most superior phone out there!   October 22nd 2010, 12:58 pm

Did you get that emulator yet? I've been rocking an old school RPG called Legend of Dragoon on my Galaxy for the past few days now.

Original-JC
opK Founder
opK Founder

Humor : SOCOM, NHL 11

PostSubject: Re: The Android!!! The most superior phone out there!   October 22nd 2010, 4:04 pm

I have the snesiod on my HTC aria, i love it, i play lufia 2, DK, megaman, I have 2 things i need help with tho.

First any clue how to use the wiimote on HTC sense or the New Samsung interfaces? ( its a blutooth issue i guess)

Second: how do you get games for the psxiod? its like BIOS files or sumthing?

Back to top Go down
http://www.operationkhaos.forumotion.net
Havoc
MW2 Cpt
MW2 Cpt

PostSubject: Re: The Android!!! The most superior phone out there!   October 22nd 2010, 5:24 pm

you probably didn't like the iphone cause of the lack of customization if you don't jail break. I do agree that the droid is pretty beast but its about the same as the iphone if you jailbreak

Admin/Leader
Admin/Leader

Humor : The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.

PostSubject: Re: The Android!!! The most superior phone out there!   October 22nd 2010, 6:51 pm

i jailbroke my iphone right out of the box day 1

Back to top Go down
opK Heaton
Wii Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Android!!! The most superior phone out there!   October 22nd 2010, 11:51 pm

This is all you need for the PSX4Droid. Follow step by step and you'll be good to go.

Click Here*****

PhAnToM_PhRaG
Admin/Leader
Admin/Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Android!!! The most superior phone out there!   October 25th 2010, 12:03 am

Well I rooted and did the lag fix for the galexy S today and man this thing is fast ran the quadrant test and it went from a score of 891 before the root/lag fix to a 2193 after

Back to top Go down
opK Heaton
Wii Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Android!!! The most superior phone out there!   October 25th 2010, 12:30 pm

How did you do that?

PhAnToM_PhRaG
Admin/Leader
Admin/Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Android!!! The most superior phone out there!   October 25th 2010, 8:58 pm

Just search for oclf in the market....turns the galexy S into the fastest phone on the market. After rooting you can also get into overclocking the processor and whatnot to make it even faster but i've read it puts a terrible drain on the battery.

Back to top Go down
opK Heaton
Wii Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Android!!! The most superior phone out there!   October 25th 2010, 9:19 pm

Is it the Froyo 2.2 download. I've heard to avoid this update because you can't customize the phone and hack the apps with it.

PhAnToM_PhRaG
Admin/Leader
Admin/Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Android!!! The most superior phone out there!   October 25th 2010, 10:28 pm

Its not the 2.2

Back to top Go down
hydrocat
opK Sergeant
opK Sergeant

Humor : MW2, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Halo Reach,

PostSubject: Re: The Android!!! The most superior phone out there!   October 26th 2010, 2:39 pm

I have an iPhone 3G (2 years old now) and I hate it. rents won't let me jailbreak it so it's left as a useless paperweight that texts. Even Devin has the palm pre. I WISHHHHHH I HAD A DROIDDDDD!

Back to top Go down
http://www.wordpress.destrownage.com
PhAnToM_PhRaG
Admin/Leader
Admin/Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Android!!! The most superior phone out there!   October 27th 2010, 10:48 am

Coming Soon to the galexy S is a type of plug and hack to hack your ps3 from your cell phone it's out for a few droid models but list the S as coming soon

Back to top Go down
opK Heaton
Wii Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Android!!! The most superior phone out there!   October 27th 2010, 2:09 pm

Really, what will it do?

PhAnToM_PhRaG
Admin/Leader
Admin/Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Android!!! The most superior phone out there!   October 27th 2010, 2:30 pm

will allow you to play games off the hard drive that you may get from "other places"

Back to top Go down
PhAnToM_PhRaG
Admin/Leader
Admin/Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Android!!! The most superior phone out there!   October 27th 2010, 4:48 pm

I have been using Android Central Sideload Wonder Machine to sideload the .apk files of stuff I have developed to test on my phone really simple might work for other stuff but i'm unsure Smile

Back to top Go down
opK Heaton
Wii Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Android!!! The most superior phone out there!   October 28th 2010, 4:02 pm

Check out the Tango app. Turns any droid or iphone into a video chat phone and it's free. Search the market for it.

PhAnToM_PhRaG
Admin/Leader
Admin/Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Android!!! The most superior phone out there!   October 28th 2010, 5:52 pm

sweet

Back to top Go down
PhAnToM_PhRaG
Admin/Leader
Admin/Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Android!!! The most superior phone out there!   October 28th 2010, 10:16 pm

check out Handcent it's a awesome message app that has a pop up and a quick reply I totally disabled the stock messaging program love this one

Back to top Go down
opK Heaton
Wii Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Android!!! The most superior phone out there!   October 28th 2010, 11:15 pm

Which one? There's like 5 of them

PhAnToM_PhRaG
Admin/Leader
Admin/Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Android!!! The most superior phone out there!   October 29th 2010, 1:54 am

The one i have is Handcent SMS version 333

Back to top Go down
PhAnToM_PhRaG
Admin/Leader
Admin/Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Android!!! The most superior phone out there!   October 29th 2010, 8:34 pm

Just reading they have now been able to overclock the galexy processor to a 1.6 and it's getting over 3,000 in the quad tests

Back to top Go down
opK Heaton
Wii Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Android!!! The most superior phone out there!   October 29th 2010, 11:01 pm

Loving the handcent bro. Nice app. Hearing negative things about froyo 2.2 making it hard to mod the phone. You hear anything on this?

Havoc
MW2 Cpt
MW2 Cpt

PostSubject: Re: The Android!!! The most superior phone out there!   October 30th 2010, 1:26 am

By the way i wouldn't try putting the ps3 hack on your phone right now, it almost completely bricked my ipod when i tried running it even without the ps3 ( can't even hack my ps3 anymore ) Sad
Back to top Go down
http://operationkhaos.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Android!!! The most superior phone out there!   

Back to top Go down

The Android!!! The most superior phone out there!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next